Sun 27 Sep 2009
Brrr! We all know it can get mighty chilly up there in Northrend, so Ms. Luisette Dawnrise, a helpful blood elf paladin, came up with this nifty hot drink to keep you warm. Magical or not, it’s always nice to have a cozy cup of something hot while studying new ways to defeat the Lich King.
Prep Time: 1-2 minutes
Total Time: 6-8 minutes
Serving Size: 1
- 1 C water
- 1/4 C milk
- 1 teabag of black tea (I used English Breakfast)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
1) Fill your mug about 5/6 the way with water (~1 cup worth; save space, you’ll need room!) and heat it in the microwave on high for 3 minutes.
2) Add the teabag to your mug and steep for 3-5 minutes, depending on your personal taste. If you like stronger tea, steep for the full 5 minutes.
3) Remove the teabag and add milk to fill the rest of your mug.
4) Add honey to sweeten and top it off with some mint extract.
Brought to you by Luisette from Illidan US.