Sun 12 Jul 2009
Okay, ever since I made one of my recipes while I was on vacation, I’ve been racking my brain, trying to come up with a name for it.
So, here’s the deal. I’m going to tell you guys the ingredients (just not how much) and you get to suggest what to call it.
First, the ingredients.
Next, here’s what I’m looking for in the name:
1) Needs to relate to some in-game World of Warcraft reference. Hopefully nothing too obscure.
2) Needs to have a tropical theme. These are, after all, based on a Hawaiian recipe of mine.
3) Needs to be better than ANYTHING I’ve come up with so far. That shouldn’t be hard.
4) Needs to be fun, humorous, or otherwise tasty-sounding, and MUST be original!
5) Suggestion must be received before July 19, 11:59pm PDT.
So now that you have the ground rules, you can participate in one of two ways: either via email (see to the right, there) or by commenting!
“But wait,” you ask. “What’s in it for me?”
Well, I’ll tell you.
The winner of this contest will not only get credit for the marvelous name they’ve come up with for this fantastic (if I do say so myself) recipe, they will receive a Sandbox Tiger loot code!
We’ll have a runner-up prize, too!
The runner up will receive a loot code for Papa Hummel’s Old-Fashioned Pet Biscuits (great for pet collectors, and anyone who really wants to scare the bejeezus out of people with a giant-sized Pengu. Or something)!
Good luck, and may the best name win!